If you love pound cakes then why not check out this recipe it is a easy and basic recipe with that added ingredient condensed milk .. I really delicious recipe that I think you will all love
So why not check out the recipe below .. happy baking
A truly amazing cake that is a basic one then you can then add your own fruit or any flavouring to it
- 1 cup (8 oz/226 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 1/3 cups (7 oz/200g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup (3 3/4 oz/ 106g) sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, chopped, or 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (8 oz/239g) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 – inch loaf pan with butter and set aside.
- In a bowl sift together the flour and baking powder and then set aside.
- Now put the sugar and the chopped vanilla bean, if using, in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse until the vanilla bean is finely ground. Sift through a fine-mesh sieve and return the sugar mixture to the food processor. If not using the vanilla bean, just put the sugar in the processor.
- Now add the butter and salt and process until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl occasionally. Add the condensed milk and mix until well incorporated, about 15 times, scraping down the sides of the bowl once.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and pulse until no traces of flour remain, about 10 times. Now add the eggs and mix just until combined, about 5 times. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and bottom, add the vanilla extract, if using, and finish mixing by hand to fully incorporate the eggs.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan. Bake until the top is dark golden brown and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 65-75 minutes. Cool completely in the loaf pan on a rack, then take it out of the tin .
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s) 5 minute(s)