With chocolate in mind I wanted to find some recipes for you chocolate fans out there so I went looking for some different chocolate recipes and found this one for these Mexican Chocolate Crunch Brownies, chocolate lovers heaven I think
A truly wonderful recipe that I just think you will love so much and so will your family and friends
Some great facts about chocolate
- Dark chocolate has more cacao (the beans that chocolate are made from) and less sugar than other chocolates, so it is considered healthier than milk and white chocolate
- Dark chocolate contains lots of antioxidants that help the cardiovascular system by reducing blood pressure
- Eating dark chocolate widens arteries and promotes healthy blood flow that can prevent the buildup of plaque that can block arteries.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by 1/3.
- Flavonoids found in cocoa products have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting effects that can reduce the risk of diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
Article Source :https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-chocolate
This great recipe has been brought to you by tablespoon.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
The combination of cinnamon and chocolate is a classic Mexican treat. Enjoy it in a clever cereal-base brownie bar.
- 1 box (12.8 oz) Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 box (18.4 oz) Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar (from 3.62-oz jar)*