I love to make dessert treat of any kind for my family and friends as I love to see them enjoy what I have made so I wanted to find a few recipes that are easy to make and to follow as they are video tutorial recipes so how about making these Reese’s Stuffed Brownies , so delicious I think
Video recipe tutorials are so fun to watch and I like them as you get to see what the end produce looks like and it makes we want to go and bake so that is a good thing for my family who love my creations
So I really hope you give this recipe a go too
This great recipe has been brought to you by Delish on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial from YouTube
But seriously, how could they not be good?
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter the inside of 9”-×-13” inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and cocoa powder.
3. Set a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to create a double-boiler. Add the butter and the chocolate chips to the bowl. Heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Turn off the heat, then whisk in the sugars and stir until combined. Remove bowl from heat.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring well between each addition. Stir in vanilla. Sprinkle the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture and fold in the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until just combined. Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into parchment paper-lined baking pan then press the whole peanut butter cups into the batter. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 30 minutes.
6. Let cool completely in the pan. Cut into squares and serve at room temperature.
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
1 c. unsalted butter, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. packed light brown sugar
5 eggs, at room temperature
2 tsp. vanilla extract
12 Reese’s, unwrapped