What a really delicious cake to make that is great for St Patrick’s day or like I found this recipe to celebrate National Cereal Day .. I really love the look of this cake a really great one to share with family and friends .. delicious
This great recipe is brought to you by tablespoon.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is an excerpt about this recipe also a list of the ingredients you will need
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time2 hr 0 min
- Servings 12
The best part of Lucky Charms™ cereal becomes the show-stopping decor for this cake—perfect for any St. Patrick’s Day celebration!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1/8 teaspoon green gel food color, or to desired shade of green
- 1 family size box (20.5 oz) Lucky Charms™ cereal
- 2 containers Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy frosting vanilla
March 7 – National Cereal Day
Interesting Food Facts about Cereal
- Cereal is a food made from processed grains that is often eaten as breakfast.
- The word cereal comes from Cerealia, the name of ancient Roman ceremonies that honored Ceres, the goddess of grain.
- The first ready-to-eat breakfast cereal, Granula was invented in the United States in 1863 by James Caleb Jackson.
- Cereal is often eaten cold with with milk, yogurt, and sometimes fruit, but may be eaten dry.
- Breakfast cereal companies make gluten-free cereals for consumers who suffer from Celiac Disease.
Article source foodimentary.com
The full recipe from tablespooon.com is found in the box below