With chocolate in mind I wanted to find some recipes for you chocolate fans out there so I went looking for some different chocolate recipes and found this one for these Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies , chocolate lovers heaven I think
A truly wonderful recipe that I just think you will love so much and so will your family and friends
Some great facts about chocolate
- Dark chocolate has more cacao (the beans that chocolate are made from) and less sugar than other chocolates, so it is considered healthier than milk and white chocolate
- Dark chocolate contains lots of antioxidants that help the cardiovascular system by reducing blood pressure
- Eating dark chocolate widens arteries and promotes healthy blood flow that can prevent the buildup of plaque that can block arteries.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by 1/3.
- Flavonoids found in cocoa products have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting effects that can reduce the risk of diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
Article Source :https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-chocolate
This great recipe has been brought to you by tablespoon.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
A fun way to make chocolate chip cookies a little more dressed up for a dinner party.
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Big Deluxe refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 4 scoops ice cream (flavor of your choice)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (garnish)
To Get The Recipe :http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/deep-dish-chocolate-chip-cookies/5d10562b-c954-4ca4-a2e9-29d28f676f55