With it being National Peanut Butter Day I wanted to find you a cake to make that would be ideal for a weekend bake so that everyone can have a piece to celebrate that wonderful food day which is a great one if you are a peanut butter fan
A really easy cake to make as you will see .. it is a moist cake with that amazing frosting on top
This great recipe has been brought to you by legourmettv on YouTube , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial to watch both from the YouTube channel
January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day
Here are today’s five thing to know about Peanut Butter:
- 60% of people like creamy peanut butter over crunchy.
- Women & children prefer creamy, while most men like crunchy.
- Peanut butter is a source of incomplete protein.
- A common combination to provide a complete protein is pairing peanut butter with whole wheat bread.
- The two foods need only be consumed within 24 hours of each other to complete the protein