Looking for that perfect creamy dreamy dessert for the holidays then why not try this Cookie Dough Trifle , so easy to make and will be a hit with everyone I think
Trifle is one of those desserts that you can’t go far wrong with so I really hope you enjoy this one too as no party or family get together would be complete without and trifle
This no-bake treat is every cookie dough lover’s dream.
This great recipe has been brought to you by Delish on YouTube and delish.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here for you is the recipe and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
1. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt, and milk. Fold in chocolate chips. Crumble and pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a trifle dish.
2. Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish.Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies.
3. Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mixes and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding has set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer.
4. Repeat layers until you’ve reached the top of the dish.
5. Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving.
INGREDIENTS COOKIE DOUGH
1 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
3 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers
1/3 c. milk
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
WHIPPED CREAM LAYER
2 pkg. Cool Whip, thawed
1 c. mini chocolate chips
8 chocolate chip cookies, like Chips Ahoy
CHOCOLATE PUDDING LAYER
2 (3.4 oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
4 c. cold milk