With it being National Pumpkin Spice Day why not make for yourself and family or friends this amazing pumpkin spice latte that is just like Starbucks .. I really love this drink it is so warming and comforting .. great to drink with some of your favourite cookies or muffins .. sounds so good to me
So why not check out this recipe below and make this amazing latte
This great recipe has been brought to you by POPSUGAR Food on YouTube , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial to watch both from the YouTube channel
So Starbucks released their new pumpkin spiced latte and we were so excited to hear that they’re now making it with real pumpkin! But we couldn’t stop there – we had to hack the recipe and figure out how to make our own homemade version, and boy are we happy we did because it’s delicious.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
1 cup milk
1 tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Syrup
1 tsp. Vanilla Simple Syrup
2 shots espresso or 1 cup coffee
Pumpkin spice (equal parts cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and ground clove)
Into a mason jar or microwave safe jar with a lid, add milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and vanilla syrup. Seal the jar and shake until the milk is frothy and has doubled in volume. Remove the lid and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until the milk is steamed.
Pour the hot milk into either espresso or coffee and top with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin spice seasoning.
October 1 is National Pumpkin Spice Day
Here are today’s five thing to know about Pumpkins:
- The largest pumpkin pie ever made was over five feet in diameter and weighed over 350 pounds. It used 80 pounds of cooked pumpkin, 36 pounds of sugar, 12 dozen eggs and took six hours to bake.
- In early colonial times, pumpkins were used as an ingredient for the crust of pies, not the filling.
- Pumpkins were once recommended for removing freckles and curing snake bites.
- The largest pumpkin ever grown weighed 1,140 pounds.
- The Connecticut field variety is the traditional American pumpkin.