Baking over the weekend is such a great thing and most of us love to make a cake of our favourite flavours so I am always on the look out for new cake recipes for you all that I can share with you .. so how about this amazing recipe for chocolate cake.. it looks so delicious I think
Here are 10 facts about cakes
4. The earliest mention of a cup cake was in 1796 in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons.
5. The world record for cupcake eating is 72 in six minutes and was set by Patrick Bertoletti in 2012.
9. For tax purposes, the essential difference between cakes and biscuits is that cakes go hard when stale but biscuits go soft.
10. According to an old English superstition, putting a fruit cake under your pillow would make you dream about the person you will marry.
This great recipe has been brought to you by realfood.tesco.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
When it comes to celebrating a special occasion, there is nothing better than tucking into a slice of classic chocolate cake. The ultimate indulgence, a rich, velvety ganache takes this dessert to the next level.
For the sponge
- 220g (7 3/4oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 220g (7 3/4oz) caster sugar
- 200g (7oz) self-raising flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- small pinch salt
For the ganache
- 300g (10oz) double cream
- 300g (10oz) dark chocolate
To Get The Recipe :https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/chocolate-cake.html