If you love brownies and the delicious dessert tiramisu then why not have the both together sounds good to me .. well you can with this amazing brownie tiramisu that is so easy to make
A great dinner party dessert that is simple to make leaving you time to prepare the rest of the meal.. I think your guests will love this dessert a great way to end a meal
This great recipe has been brought to you by tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial to watch both from the YouTube channel
Here is what you’ll need!
Serving Size: 4 parfaits
1 box brownie mix
1/3 cup espresso / strong coffee
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
16 ounces mascarpone cheese
1 tablespoon espresso powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
– Combine brownie mix, egg, coffee, and vegetable oil into a large bowl, and mix well. Pour batter into a parchment lined 10 x 15 inch baking sheet, for about 10 minutes.
– While the brownie is baking and cooling, mix mascarpone cheese, espresso powder. and vanilla extra together in a bowl until smooth.
– In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and gradually add in powdered sugar. When the cream is whipped, add to the mascarpone cheese mixture and gently fold until homogenous.
– Take the brownie out from the baking sheet put on a flat surface, then use either a mason jar lid or a cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can.
– To assemble the tiramisu, alternate the cream and brownie, starting with the cream.
– Chill tiramisu in the fridge for an hour.
– To serve, dust with cocoa powder and/or espresso powder. Enjoy!