Baking for a large gathering can be fun that is why I love Sheet cake, it is so good for that special family get together, I just had to find you some recipes that I think you may love when you want something special, so how about this German Chocolate Sheet Cake, that looks so inviting it will serve 24 people so ideal for a party
Sheet cake are really wonderful to make I really love them as I often make them when my family visit as there are quite a few of us then .. they are perfect for parties, potlucks or just as an everyday dessert.
This great dessert recipe is brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is an excerpt and the list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Delight a crowd with this delicious chocolate sheet cake made using Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix topped with frosting – a perfect German dessert.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ German chocolate cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 box (1 lb) powdered sugar (4 cups)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
To Get The Recipe please Use The Link Below