This Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie is such a great dessert to make to bring to the table and serve it with ice cream .. such a great dessert to make to share .. it looks good tasty good and I am sure your family or friends will be asking you to make it again and again
A really easy recipe as you will see from the video tutorial below
This great recipe has been brought to you by Home Cooking Adventure on YouTube, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial to watch both from the YouTube channel
Skillet Chocolate Cookie is an amazing irresistible dessert in form of a giant chocolate chip cookie that is easy and quick to prepare perfect for any occasion. It is served warm, with ice cream on top and is simply divine.
Makes about 8 servings
1/2 cup (113g) butter
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (190g) flour
3/4 tsp (4.5g) baking soda
1/2 tsp (3g) salt
1 cup (160g) chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C.). In a 9 -10 inch cast iron skillet melt butter over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and add sugar and light brown sugar. If necessary let it cool slightly before adding the egg.
3. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Incorporate dry ingredients, salt, baking soda and flour.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips or chunks and spread the batter evenly in the skillet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until slightly golden.
6. Serve warm with ice cream on top.