I totally love to bake so when looking for new recipes I often go onto YouTube as I love to follow recipes that have that video tutorial with them , so I wanted to share a few recipes with you that caught my eye like this one for Avocado Cheesecake, Which I really hope you enjoy baking
What I love about video tutorial recipes is that you can see the product that you are baking unlike a written recipe although some of the video recipes come with them too .. happy baking
This great recipe is brought to you by Delish on YouTube , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe plus the video tutorial from the YouTube channel
Perfect for the avocado obsessed.
1. Preheat oven to 350° and spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make crust: In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl then add melted butter, sugar, and a pinch of salt and mix until combined.
3. Press graham cracker mixture firmly into prepared dish. Bake until the crust looks slightly toasted, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
4. Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar and a pinch of salt until smooth and fluffy, 3 minutes. Add avocados and beat until smooth.
5. Add heavy cream, lime juice, and most of lime zest (save some for garnish!). Beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more.
6. Transfer filling to cooled pie crust. Garnish with more lime zest and small lime wedges. Freeze until solid, 4 to 5 hours. Serve immediately.
FOR THE CRUST
10 graham crackers
1/3 c. granulated sugar
6 tbsp. butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
2 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened
2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
1 c. sugar
3/4 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. fresh lime juice
Zest of 1 lime
small lime wedges (for garnish)