I have been looking around for some new recipes that are easy to make and the recipes are easy to follow, so how about this one for PB&J Doughnut Holes .. what I love about this recipe is it is a video tutorial plus the recipe which makes it so easy to follow .. really hope you enjoy making this recipe for you family or friends .. happy baking
This great recipe has been brought to you by Tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial to watch from YouTube
Here is what you’ll need!
1 can flaky biscuit dough
Oil, for frying
¾ cup jelly
⅓ cup butter, melted
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup powdered sugar
1. Cut each biscuit into 4 equal sections and roll each into a small ball between your hands.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil to about 350˚F.
3. Fry doughnut holes in batches for 3-5 minutes, or until golden on all sides.
4. Allow doughnut holes to cool and prepare jelly in piping bag with small circular tip.
5. Inject each doughnut with roughly 1 teaspoon of jelly, or until filled.
6. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Whisk together until smooth.
7. Dip each hole into the glaze, or warm the glaze slightly in the microwave and pour over each hole.
8. Allow glaze to set.