I wanted to look for you a collect of dessert that were so good for this season the fall and I think the dump cake comes in the category perfectly they are so as it is comforting and are great for a gathering .. so how about making this Pineapple-Coconut Dump Cake , that looks so delicious
Dump Cakes are too good to miss out on , so why not check out this recipe, they are great for the holidays too
It doesn’t get simpler than this! All you need are a few ingredients, a pan and an oven to make winning cakes that everyone will love.
This great recipe has been brought to you by Buns in my Oven on tablespoon.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Pineapple-Coconut Dump Cake
This tropical cake will have you dreaming of a hot summer day at the beach!
- 20 oz. canned pineapple rings in heavy syrup
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix, lemon flavor
- 1 cup coconut, sweetened and shredded
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Piña Colada Yogurt
- Canned pineapple chunks (optional, for garnish if desired)