It is so good to make your own chocolate candies so what better way to make them is when it is National Chocolates Day.. because I love chocolate candies I could not choose which one to share with you so how about 10 recipes .. sounds good to me
Chocolate candies are great to make for the holiday season to either eat with family or friends or to give as homemade presents
These recipes are brought to you by top-10-food.com website , thanks for sharing them with us
Here below are some of the pictures of the recipes available to get the recipes for these and others pleases use the link at the bottom of the page
Layered Caramel & Chocolate Candies
Caramel Cookie Chocolate Candies
White Fudge Chocolate Candies
Coconut Chocolate Candies
Honeycomb Chocolate Candies
The other chocolate candies are Paleo Caramel Chocolate Candies,Nougat Chocolate Candies,Nutella Chocolate Candies,Golden Chocolate Candies and Mint Chocolate Candies
To get all the recipes for each chocolate candy recipes please use the link below
November 29 is National Chocolates Day
Here are today’s five thing to know about Chocolates:
- Chocolate comes from the Aztec word “xocolatl” which means “bitter water”.
- Switzerland is one of the top countries for chocolate consumption. The Swiss consume about 22 lbs of chocolate, per person, per year.
- Cocoa beans were used as currency by the Mayan and Aztec cultures. Perhaps this is where they saying “Money grows on trees” came from.
- Allowing chocolate to melt in your mouth produces the same or even stronger reactions as passionately kissing.
- Most cocoa comes from West Africa.