With chocolate in mind I wanted to find some recipes for you chocolate fans out there so I went looking for some different chocolate recipes and found this one for a Chocolate Crescent Twist , chocolate lovers heaven I think
A truly wonderful recipe that I just think you will love so much and so will your family and friends
Some great facts about chocolate
- Dark chocolate has more cacao (the beans that chocolate are made from) and less sugar than other chocolates, so it is considered healthier than milk and white chocolate
- Dark chocolate contains lots of antioxidants that help the cardiovascular system by reducing blood pressure
- Eating dark chocolate widens arteries and promotes healthy blood flow that can prevent the buildup of plaque that can block arteries.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by 1/3.
- Flavonoids found in cocoa products have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting effects that can reduce the risk of diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
Article Source :https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-chocolate
This great recipe has been brought to you by tablespoon.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
With a nod to European bakeries, this streusel-topped cinnamon-chocolate pastry is a divine companion to a cup of coffee!
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 to 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips