Baking if one of those amazing past times that we all seem to love and looking through new recipes and sharing them is great pleasure , so I have been looking around for some bar recipes for you and found a selections that I think you may love , like these Candy-Crunch Peanut Butter Bars, they look so delicious don’t they ?
Great to make over a weekend to have with that cup of tea or coffee or even that indulgent hot chocolate sounds good to me
This great recipe has been brought to you by bhg.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need and an excerpt about the recipe both from the website
These dreamy no-bake bars feature three layers of nutty goodness. Candy-coated peanuts embellish the tops, while a creamy whipped center fills the inside. End every luscious bite with our salted peanut butter cookie crust.
Candy-Crunch Peanut Butter Bars
To Get The Recipe :http://www.bhg.com/recipe/candy-crunch-peanut-butter-bars/
NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVER’S DAY
Ah, peanut butter. One day is not enough to recognize peanut butter. March 1st was made for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day, and as many of the ways peanut butter has been paired for sizzling and delicious results.
Fun Peanut Butter Facts:
- It takes about 540 peanuts to make a 12 ounce jar of peanut butter.
- Peanut butter was first sold in the United States at the Universal Exposition in St. Louis by C.H. Sumner. He sold $705.11 of the “new treat” at his concession stand.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup was introduced to America in 1928.
- The oldest operating manufacturer and seller of peanut butter has been selling peanut butter since 1908.
- Peanut butter was the controlling secret behind “Mr. Ed,” TV’s talking horse.
- Americans spend almost $800 million a year on peanut butter.
- January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day.
HOW TO OBSERVE
Fall in love with some peanut butter or a new peanut butter combination. Try peanut butter and apples. Or maybe fried peaches and peanut butter. Try one the recipes above. Or how about peanut butter and bacon. Use #PeanutButterLoversDay to post on social media.
Within our research we were unable to identify the creator of National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day.