With chocolate in mind I wanted to find some recipes for you chocolate fans out there so I went looking for some different chocolate recipes and found this one for a Chocolate Lasagna, chocolate lovers heaven I think
A truly wonderful recipe that I just think you will love so much and so will your family and friends
Some great facts about chocolate
- Dark chocolate has more cacao (the beans that chocolate are made from) and less sugar than other chocolates, so it is considered healthier than milk and white chocolate
- Dark chocolate contains lots of antioxidants that help the cardiovascular system by reducing blood pressure
- Eating dark chocolate widens arteries and promotes healthy blood flow that can prevent the buildup of plaque that can block arteries.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by 1/3.
- Flavonoids found in cocoa products have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-clotting effects that can reduce the risk of diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
Article Source :https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-chocolate
This great recipe has been brought to you by tablespoon.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Layers of chocolate meet layers of almond-kissed cream in this delectable (and surprisingly light!) dessert recipe.
- 1 box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix Triple Chocolate Fudge
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 (3.25 oz) containers pre-made chocolate pudding
- 1 can (12 oz) Betty Crocker™ Whipped Frosting Chocolate
- 3 cups Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce