Looking to make a batch or two of Christmas cookies that are easy to put together as you want to make them with the children, well I have been looking for some cookies that are great for reason, so how about these Peppermint Fudge Brownie Cookies.. they look good don’t they ?
So go on why not make these cookies and have fun with the children or family baking together
This great recipe has been brought to you by tablespoon.com, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need and a excerpt from the website
These easy, minty brownie cookies made with Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix are sure to become a holiday favorite.
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peppermint crunch or creme de menthe baking chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate cookie icing
- Additional peppermint crunch or creme de menthe baking chips, if desired
To get the recipe :http://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/peppermint-fudge-brownie-cookies/a648cc36-b71f-4219-9217-7da66b8e5f57