With it being National Hot Chocolate Day I just had to share a recipe with you , in fact there are 3 recipes so that can’t be bad .. there is Nutella Hot Chocolate, Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate, and Caramel Hot Chocolate.. 3 amazing recipes that I know you will love the hardest thing is to know which one to make first
I love hot chocolate to make it and to sit and relax enjoying it with a cookie or two .. sounds good then why not check out the video tutorial below
These amazing hot chocolate recipes are brought to you by SimplyBakings on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
The video is here below for you to watch , the ingredients you will need for each hot chocolate is shown throughout the video
Here are today’s five thing to know about Hot Chocolate:
- What’s the difference between Hot Chocolate and Hot Cocoa? Hot Chcolate uses milk or milk chocolate while Hot Cocoa uses only powdered cocoa
- The first hot chocolate was Mayan, and it was served with chili peppers!
- In Spain, hot chocolate with churros is considered a working man’s breakfast.
- Hot chocolate has antioxidants and flavonols, very healthy nutrients. Just skip the sugar.
- Chocolate is the 3rd most traded commodity in the world. 1st is oils, 2nd is coffee.
Article Source :https://foodimentary.com/tag/national-hot-chocolate-day/