Baking over the weekend is such a great thing and most of us love to make a cake of our favourite flavours so I am always on the look out for new cake recipes for you all that I can share with you .. so how about this amazing recipe for Walnut-Apricot Pound Cake.. it looks so delicious I think
Here are 10 facts about cakes
5. The world record for cupcake eating is 72 in six minutes and was set by Patrick Bertoletti in 2012.
10. According to an old English superstition, putting a fruit cake under your pillow would make you dream about the person you will marry.
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Check out this pound cake packed with walnut and apricot – a delicious treat made using Gold Medal® flour.
- 3 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried apricots (about 9 oz)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 to 6 teaspoons apricot nectar