When I came across this berry Vodka sunrise it just reminded me of holidays in the sun .. so I just had to share it on to you so that you can make it for you next party
This drink is great to make for those summer BBQ’s .. plenty of ice to keep you cool too
This great recipe is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial showing you how to make this amazing drink
BERRY VODKA SUNRISE
Yield: 10 servings
3 cups vodka
3 cups orange juice
3 cups sparkling water
1 ½ cups mixed berries
1 ½ cups tart cherry juice
1 ½ cups maraschino cherry liquid (¼ cup grenadine will work as a substitute)
Fresh orange slices and maraschino cherries to garnish
1. Combine vodka, orange juice, and sparkling water in a pitcher.
2. Stir in the fresh oranges and set aside.
3. Puree mixed berries, tart cherry juice, and maraschino cherry liquid in a blender or food processor.
4. Strain the purée through a sieve into a separate pitcher.
5. When ready to serve, pour orange vodka mixture into a glass of ice, leaving some room.
6. Top off the drink with the berry liquid and watch it settle to the bottom.
7. Garnish with an orange and maraschino cherry.
Recipe by Jessica Maroney