A great frosting recipe to make caramel frosting for a cake this is a really delightful frosting for cakes it is more of a spreadable frosting rather than for piping on cakes , it would be idea for a large layered cake to use on the top
I really love the frosting that is more of a icing consistency
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need plus how to make it
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2cup butter
- 1⁄4cup milk
- confectioners’ sugar, as needed
- Place your sugar and butter in a pan an melt over a low heat for 2 minutes
- Now stir in the 1/4 cup milk.
- Bring this mixture to the boil then take of the heat and then cool
- once cooled stir in Stir in confectioner’s sugar, until thick enough to spread.
- This frosting will make enough for 2 large cake layers
To check the full written recipe from it’s original source on food.com website please use the next page link below