Baking over the weekend is such a great thing and most of us love to make a cake of our favourite flavours so I am always on the look out for new cake recipes for you all that I can share with you .. so how about this amazing recipe for Cream Cheese-Red Velvet Bundt Cake.. it looks so delicious I think
Here are 10 facts about cakes
4. The earliest mention of a cup cake was in 1796 in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons.
5. The world record for cupcake eating is 72 in six minutes and was set by Patrick Bertoletti in 2012.
9. For tax purposes, the essential difference between cakes and biscuits is that cakes go hard when stale but biscuits go soft.
10. According to an old English superstition, putting a fruit cake under your pillow would make you dream about the person you will marry.
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
This red velvet bundt stunner reveals a cream cheese swirl when cut open for a dessert that tastes as decadent as it looks.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream