For National Water Day Why not try these infused water drinks that are so healthy and you can keep them in the fridge for when you need that refreshing drink, I love it and will be given these recipes a go myself
These great recipes are brought to you by The SITS Girls on YouTube and n the website thesitsgirls.com, thanks for sharing these recipes with us
Here below is an excerpt from the website and the great video tutorial to watch .. so why not check it out
When it comes to creating your fruit infused water, feel free to get creative and make it your own. You can take just about any fruit, herb or vegetable that you would like and add to your water. If you need a little help getting started, try some of the following suggested flavor profiles.
- Pineapple, mint, & lemon
- Watermelon, lime, & basil
- Berry, orange, and mint
- Cucumber, grapefruit, and orange
March 22 is World Water Day
Interesting Food Facts about Water
- Over 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water.
- The recommended daily intake of water is 8 cups per day, but it can come through the consumption of food as well.
- There’s more fresh water stored under the ground in aquifers than on the earth’s surface.
- Drinking too much water too quickly causes water intoxication, caused by reduced sodium (salt) levels in the blood stream. Some confuse this with a “runner’s high”.
- Of all the water on the earth, humans can use about three tenths of a percent of it for drinking water.
Original recipe source:http://www.thesitsgirls.com/food/fruit-infused-water-recipes/