Looking to make a batch or two of Christmas cookies that are easy to put together as you want to make them with the children, well I have been looking for some cookies that are great for reason, so how about these Santa Hat Cookies .. they look good don’t they ?
So go on why not make these cookies and have fun with the children or family baking together
This great recipe has been brought to you by tablespoon.com, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need and a excerpt from the website
This easy, festive way to decorate cookies is a great opportunity to get your kids involved in the baking action.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter, egg and flour called for on cookie mix pouch for cutout cookies
- 10 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), melted
- 1/2 cup red candy sprinkles or red sugar
- 24 miniature marshmallows