I really love the look of these tie dye cheesecake bars so pretty and easy to make as well great for that party or special occasion I think
Cheesecake is a popular dessert to make so I think these cheesecake bars will be loved by everyone
This great recipe has been brought to you by Delish on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial from YouTube
1. Preheat oven to 325° and line a 8-x-8” pan with parchment paper.
2. Make crust: In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, blend graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Add to a bowl with melted butter and mix until combined. Press tightly into prepared pan.
Making cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla extract, and salt and beat until combined.
3. Divide mixture between four small bowl (or one bowl for each color you’re using) and add a couple drops of a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine, adjusting color as desired. Add spoonfuls of the dyed cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust, alternating colors until you’ve used up all the mixture. Swirl the colors together with a knife.
4. Bake until only slightly jiggly, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly, then refrigerate until completely cold, at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
5. Slice into bars and serve.
FOR THE CRUST
9 graham crackers (1 sleeve)
6 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 c. sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. sour cream
3/4 c. sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
pinch of kosher salt
Neon food dye