Why not enjoy this amazing Cheesecake-Stuffed Pumpkin Bread for this years Thanksgiving party it looks so delicious that I am more than sure it will be a great success with everyone
So easy to make as you will see from the video tutorial and the recipe below
This great recipe has been brought to you by delish.com website and Delish on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the video tutorial and the recipe both from the YouTube channel
1. Preheat oven to 350º and butter and flour a 9-x-5″ loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another large bowl, combine pumpkin, 1 cup sugar, melted butter, sour cream, 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, and vanilla until smooth. Pour wet ingredients over dry and fold until completely combined.
4. Make cream cheese filling: In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and remaining egg, 2 tablespoons flour, and 3 tablespoons sugar.
5. Transfer half the pumpkin batter to prepared pan. Dollop cream cheese filling on top and smooth in an even layer with a spatula.
6. Top with remaining pumpkin batter and bake until deeply golden and a toothpick comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
1/2 c. butter, melted, plus more for pan
1 c. plus 2 tablespoons flour, plus more for dusting pan 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1 c. pumpkin purée
1 c. plus 3 tbsp. sugar
1/4 sour cream
2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
6 oz. cream cheese, softened