I have been looking for some cake recipes for you all and came across some that are snack cake recipes like this Gluten-Free Zucchini-Devil’s Food Snack Cake that look’s so delicious , the snack cake is a great cake to have for picnics, afternoon tea with friends or for packed lunch
When I mention snack cakes, you might think about Twinkies or cream-filled Hostess Cupcakes, but snack cakes are not all prepackaged confections. Snack cakes are any type of small cake, cupcake, sandwich cookie or other snackable treat that you find packed away in school lunches, sold at bake sales or offered up to friends with coffee.
so please check out this amazing recipe and make one very soon
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Whip up a sweet snack using Betty Crocker® Gluten Free devil’s food cake mix.
- 1 box (15 oz) Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded unpeeled zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans