With Halloween being in just over a week I wanted to find you some recipes that I just know you will love , so here for you is a recipe for Mummy Pumpkin Cookies ,they are so great to make for that party , so please check out this recipe and have fun making them
This great recipe is brought to by Shared Food on YouTube and shared.com website , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need plus an excerpt about this recipe from the website , also the video tutorial from YouTube
These easy treats are tasty and bootifully decorated with a couple of candied google-eyes.
They’re better than Pop-Tarts and a lot more fun to make.
Just follow these simple directions and you’ll be unwrapping your own tasty mummy treats in no time!
- 1 package Refrigerated Pie Crust (2 crusts)
Filling and Topping:
- 3/4 cup reduced pumpkin puree (place 1 cup pumpkin puree on several layers of paper towel, wrap and press to soak excess moisture until you get 3/4 cup pumpkin puree)
- 2 oz cream cheese -slightly softened
- 2 tablespoon packed light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white-lightly beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon