I totally love to bake so when looking for new recipes I often go onto YouTube as I love to follow recipes that have that video tutorial with them , so I wanted to share a few recipes with you that caught my eye like this one for Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler, Which I really hope you enjoy baking
What I love about video tutorial recipes is that you can see the product that you are baking unlike a written recipe although some of the video recipes come with them too .. happy baking
This great recipe is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe you will need and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
Here is what you’ll need!
Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 package vanilla cake mix
8 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
1. Add raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries into the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle cornstarch on top and mix gently.
3. Pour cake mix on top of the berries and spread out so it covers the berries.
4. Place pieces of butter on top of the cake mix and cover.
5. Cook on high for 2½ to 3 hours, until the cake is fully cooked.
6. Top with ice cream