Pumpkin pie is so good to make but I wanted to find you a different kind of version so how about this nutella swirled one I think it is a great recipe that is worth giving a go .. what do you think ?
A really easy pie to make great for that Thanksgiving party
This great recipe is brought to you by tablespoon.com, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Classic pumpkin pie gets a fun Nutella® swirl and a deep-dish sugar cookie crust!
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Nutella®
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)