Baking over the weekend is such a great thing and most of us love to make a cake of our favourite flavours so I am always on the look out for new cake recipes for you all that I can share with you .. so how about this amazing recipe for Apple And Coconut Cake .. it looks so delicious I think
Here are 10 facts about cakes
4. The earliest mention of a cup cake was in 1796 in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons.
5. The world record for cupcake eating is 72 in six minutes and was set by Patrick Bertoletti in 2012.
9. For tax purposes, the essential difference between cakes and biscuits is that cakes go hard when stale but biscuits go soft.
10. According to an old English superstition, putting a fruit cake under your pillow would make you dream about the person you will marry.
This great recipe has been brought to you by realfood.tesco.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
- 175g unsalted butter, softened
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 225g self-raising flour, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½tsp ground cinnamon
- 50ml Greek yogurt
- 2 eating apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 75g desiccated coconut
should you need a conversion table for the ingredients measurements : CONVERSION TABLE
To Get The Recipe :https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/apple-and-coconut-cake.html