I love Crème Brûlée hey are so good to make for a dinner party or special occasion, so I was so pleased to be sharing this recipe with you .. a really easy recipe as you will see from the video tutorial below
Cookies and cream is so good and with it being Oreo’s it makes it even better if you are a fan like me.. You Could try other flavour Oreo’s just have fun experimenting
This great recipe is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
Cookies and Crème Brûlée
4 cups heavy cream
16 chocolate sandwich cookies
2 teaspoons vanilla
6 egg yolks
1 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
2. Separate sandwich cookies by gently twisting them apart. Put the cookies in one bowl and the filling in another.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat heavy cream and cream filling, whisking until the filling has melted but stopping just before boil.
4. Add vanilla and remove from heat. Cover and set aside.
5. In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and ½ cup of sugar. Add the cream mixture a cup at a time, tempering the egg yolks until all incorporated.
6. Place ramekins on a baking pan and fill to the top with cream mixture.
7. In a ziplock bag, crush the cookies until fine, and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cookie crumbs over each ramekin.
8. Fill the pan with boiling water and bake for 45 minutes.
9. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
10. When set, add 2 teaspoons of sugar to the tops of the ramekins. Shake to make even, and broil or torch until the sugar is caramelized.
11. Crack and enjoy!