You just have to have a go at making this Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa, it is so delicious and inviting for all your friends and family over the holidays , so easy to make as you will see from the video tutorial below
I certainly will be giving this recipe a go that is for sure
This great recipe has been brought to you by Delish on YouTube and delish.com , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 c. whole milk
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook until everything is melted, stirring occasionally, 2 hours on LOW.
- 10 minutes before serving, add marshmallows and let them get melty. Garnish with more mini marshmallows, if desired.