What a really easy wonderful family dessert to make is this grilled mix berry fruit cobbler, as soon as I found this recipe I knew I had to share it on to you all because it is one of those dessert that we all love, it has that homely warming feeling about it, it will put a smile on everyone’s face
This great dessert is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
Grilled Berry Cobbler
2 cans biscuit dough
½ cup sugar
½ cup flour
½ tablespoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups blueberries
1 ½ cups strawberries
1 ½ cups blackberries
1 ½ cups raspberries
½ cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
Ice cream, for topping
1. Cut biscuits into small even pieces (about 9 per biscuit) and place in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt over the dough bites. Mix well.
3. On the grill, using a disposable foil pan or grill proof pan, combine blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, sugar, and cornstarch. Stir well and let cook until fruit starts to release its juices.
4. Cover fruit with the cinnamon sugar-coated biscuit dough in as even a layer as possible.
5. Cover pan tightly with foil and close the grill. Keeping the temperature at 350˚F/175˚C, grill for 20 minutes.
6. Take the foil off pan and close grill again for 10 more minutes, or until dough is cooked through and golden brown. (Times and temperatures may vary based on grill).
7. Remove from the grill & serve with a scoop of ice cream.