I totally love to bake so when looking for new recipes I often go onto YouTube as I love to follow recipes that have that video tutorial with them , so I wanted to share a few recipes with you that caught my eye like this one for 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, Which I really hope you enjoy baking
What I love about video tutorial recipes is that you can see the product that you are baking unlike a written recipe although some of the video recipes come with them too .. happy baking
This great recipe is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe you will need and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
Here is what you’ll need!
3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Makes 25-30 cookies
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
3. Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
4. For extra decoration and to make them cook more evenly, flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then press it down again at a 90º angle to make a criss-cross pattern.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown.
6. Remove from baking sheet and cool.