If you love cheesecake then how about making this microwave cheesecake that will be done in 5 minute can’t be bad for that last minute dessert .. so why not check it out and see what you think and give it a go , I certainly will be trying this one out
The recipe serves 1 so you will have to double the recipe for two and so forth
A truly great recipe that is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
5-Minute Microwave Cheesecake Servings: 1
1 tablespoon butter
2 graham cracker sheets
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons sugar
3-4 drops vanilla extract
Raspberries, to serve
1. Melt the butter in a small microwaveable mug or dish. Grease a ramekin with the melted butter.
2. Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then mix it with the remaining butter. With a spoon, press the crust flat against the sides of the dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until there are no lumps. Transfer the mixture on top of the cracker crust, then spread it evenly on top.
4. Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 30-45 seconds at a time at 50% power. Make sure the cheesecake does not bubble over the sides.
5. Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, until it is completely cool to the touch.
6. With a knife, loosen the edges of the cheesecake then invert onto a plate, or eat straight from the dish.
7. Top with a few raspberries, and enjoy!