I love a good cheesecake and of course brownies too so I was over the moon when I found this amazing Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake, that looks so good and is easy to make
A wonderful cheesecake to make for that special dinner party or party occasion .. love it
This great recipe has been brought to you by Tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE
1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ cup sugar
3 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Prepare the brownie batter and pour into greased springform pan. Bake until set, about 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar until incorporated. Add beaten eggs and vanilla, and beat again until smooth.
4. Remove brownies and lower oven temperature to 325˚F/165˚C.
5. Pour cheesecake batter over brownie bottom, and bake for 50 minutes until set and slightly jiggly.
6. Remove cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
7. Heat or microwave whipping cream to just before boiling and pour over chocolate chips.
8. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
9. Allow the ganache to sit for 10-15 minutes.
10. Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack.
11. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides.
12. Allow ganache to cool and set for 30 minutes.