I love to bake and look for new recipes that I think you will all love to try out too, so how about this Easy Banana Cream Pie, it looks so inviting and a really easy recipe to follow as I found it on YouTube so there is a video to accompany the recipe which is ideal when it comes to following recipes so happy happy
This great recipe has been brought to you by Tasty on YouTube, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and video tutorial for you
EASY BANANA CREAM PIE
1 refrigerated pie crust
1 3.4-ounce box banana pudding mix
2 cups milk
3 cups unsweetened whipped cream
2 bananas, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
2. Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish. With a fork, poke holes all around the bottom of the crust.
3. Bake crust in oven for 10-12 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine banana pudding mix and milk. Whisk vigorously until thick, about 2 minutes.
5. Add 2 cups whipped cream to bowl and fold in until evenly mixed.
6. Once the crust is cooled, cover bottom with banana slices.
7. Top the slices with the pudding and whipped cream mixture and chill for at least 3 hours.
9. Top pie with 1 cup of whipped cream and decorate with remaining banana slices.
10. Slice pie and serve!