With St Patrick’s day being on the 17th march I wanted to find some baking recipes that you just like to make to celebrate this day with pride , so how about these Mint Oreo M&M’s Brookies , great to make to have with loved ones or friends
No matter if you are hosting a party or just looking for a something sweet to tuck in a lunchbox, these recipes for cupcakes, brownies and cookie are sure to delight this St. Patrick’s Day.
Every year on March 17, the Irish and the Irish-at-heart across the globe observe St. Patrick’s Day. What began as a religious feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
These layered cookie brownies are studded with M&M’s™ and mint Oreo™ pieces, making them deliciously indulgent, and a perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 1/4 cups green M&M’s™ milk chocolate candies
- 12 Oreo Thins™ chocolate mint creme sandwich cookies, cut into fourths (about 1 cup)