What an amazing recipe to make if you are a cheesecake fan are these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars, I think they will be great to make for any occasion that is why I wanted to share this recipe with you
This great recipe is brought to you by Delish on YouTube, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial both from the YouTube channel
Snickerdoodle + Cheesecake = Major Success
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Prepare cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
3. Prepare snickerdoodle dough: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
4. Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on top. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely until slicing into square.
2 blocks cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
pinch of kosher salt
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling