Hi Fellow Bakers
Cold . Wet . Damp
I hate the weather when it is like this , I like nothing more than going into my kitchen where it is nice a warm and to bake some thing homely and warming how about you ?.. I love a nice seasonal apple cobbler or you could make one with what ever fruits that are in season at the time
I would love to know what you all do when the weather is like this where you live as I love being inspired by others as to what they bake when the weather outside is awful
Afternoon Baking With Grandma
I found for you when looking this really easy apple cobbler that is very intriguing how it is made so I just had to share this recipe to you all to make you feel warm and happy .. it is brought to you by Chicfetti on YouTube
1 Cup Pancake Mix
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Melted Butter
20 oz. can of apple pie filling
Graham Cracker Crumble:
4 Graham Crackers
3 TBL Melted Butter
3 TBL Light Brown Sugar
Vanilla Ice Cream for topping
1. Mix pancake mix, sugar and milk in a bowl.
2. Melt 3/4 cup butter.
3. In a 9×13 pan put melted butter and pancake mix. Plop spoonfuls of apple pie filling in the pan evenly distribute throughout.
4. Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
5. In plastic bag, place the graham crackers. Crunch them up with your hands or a rolling pin.
6. Put melted butter and light brown sugar in the bag.
7. Mix until evenly coated.
8. Serve cobbler warm topped with graham cracker crumble and vanilla ice cream or even pouring custard