Dessert and cake are so great to make for any occasion so I was so pleased when I found a selection of them that have been inspired by our favourite drinks just like this one for a Strawberry-Lime Daiquiri Poke Cake , that looks so inviting
Why not have a dessert that is a name of a drink it give it that touch of fun and for that reason I am sure your family and friends will love them ♥
Drinks We Turned into Desserts….the flavors of sweet drinks (both kid-friendly and grown-ups-only), translated into irresistible desserts!
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need to make this cake from the website
This impressive cake is an adult version of the beloved poke cake inspired by a refreshing summer drink!
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup light rum
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) strawberry- or strawberry Daiquiri-flavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups Betty Crocker™ Whipped vanilla frosting (from 2 containers)
- Strawberries and lime slices, if desired