Baking over the weekend is such a great thing and most of us love to make a cake of our favourite flavours so I am always on the look out for new cake recipes for you all that I can share with you .. so how about this amazing recipe for Avocado & Banana Bread.. it looks so delicious I think
Here are 10 facts about cakes
3. The anatomical term placenta is the Latin for cake. The placenta was named for its flat shape.
4. The earliest mention of a cup cake was in 1796 in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons.
5. The world record for cupcake eating is 72 in six minutes and was set by Patrick Bertoletti in 2012.
8. A VAT tribunal in 1991 ruled that Jaffa Cakes are cakes not biscuits.
9. For tax purposes, the essential difference between cakes and biscuits is that cakes go hard when stale but biscuits go soft.
10. According to an old English superstition, putting a fruit cake under your pillow would make you dream about the person you will marry.
This great recipe has been brought to you by realfood.tesco.com website, thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Classic banana bread has been given a delicious makeover! Avocado lends a gorgeous creaminess to this British bake that’s free from refined sugar and great for breakfast on the go or as a lunchtime treat. Top this fruity loaf with fresh Greek yogurt, a sprinkling of orange zest and a drizzling of maple syrup to make it really sing.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 avocado
- 30g (1oz) butter, softened
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 x 200g pack ground almonds
- 30g (1oz) milled flax seeds
- 100g (3 1/2oz) Greek yogurt, to serve (optional)
- 1 orange, zested, to serve (optional)
- 1 tsp maple syrup, to serve (optional)
To Get The Recipe :https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/avocado-and-banana-bread.html