I Love Tiramisu so I was happy to look for some desserts that all have the Tiramisu theme to them for you to try out , so how about this amazing recipe for these wonderful Tiramisu Cake Truffle .. great to make for that after dinner treat
An amazing twists on the classic dessert .. so why not give it a go
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert rich in history and taste! With a pudding-like filling of mascarpone and the addition of rum and a dusting of cocoa, tiramisu is truly decadent.
This great recipe is brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is an excerpt and a list of the ingredients you will need to make these truffles from the website
Enjoy these delicious truffles coated with chocolate made using Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ cake mix – perfect dessert for any occasion.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso coffee powder or granules
- 1 container (8 oz) mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 package (24 oz) chocolate-flavored candy coating, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa