Love Oreo’s ?, then I am pleased to say I have been looking for some great new recipes for you to try out just like this one for these yummy Oreo Cookie-Cheesecake Bars .. great for any occasion you choose
A totally wonderfully weekend bake in which I just know your family and friends will love
Oreo’s are so good to eat on their own of course but in our bake well that is another thing .. happy baking
First created in 1912, Oreo cookies have entered their 102nd year of taste bud domination. The snacks have greatly evolved from their humble beginnings. Initially just a pair of chocolate cookies with cream filling between them, the cookies now come in a variety of options — including Double Stuf and wafer versions. With billions of cookies sold since their introduction, Oreos remain the top-selling packaged cookie in America.
1. Oreo cookies were first created in a New York City bakery and sold in a tin for 30 cents per pound, says 997Now.
2. It remains a mystery exactly why the cookies are named Oreos.
3. They were created with British customers in mind.
4. They were initially named “Oreo Biscuits.” But the name changed to the “Oreo Crème Sandwich” in the 1940s and to the “Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie” in the 1970s.
5. The original Oreo recipe included pork fat for the creamy center.
6. Oreos are the world’s best-selling cookie.
7. They can be found in more than 100 countries.
8. It takes a total of 59 minutes to make an Oreo.
9. When they first debuted, there was also a lemon meringue flavor of Oreos.
10. In China, you can purchase green tea ice cream flavored Oreos.
11. Women rather than men are more likely to pull their Oreos apart before eating them.
12. Oreos became Kosher in December 1997.
13. If all the Oreos ever manufactured were stacked, they could reach the moon and back more than five times.
14. Lemon meringue Oreos were discontinued in the 1920s.
15. More than 450 billion Oreo cookies have been sold worldwide since their debut
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Oreo™ cookies create the chocolate layer in rich cheesecake bars. It’s hard to have just one.
- 2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed Oreo™ chocolate creme sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 24 miniature Oreo™ chocolate creme sandwich cookies
To Get The Recipe :http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/oreo-cookie-cheesecake-bars/15311cd1-5f32-4df0-b514-2f89e812646e