Baking can be such fun either on your own or baking together as a family with your children or grandchildren, as learning to bake from a early age is amazing , so I wanted to find you some recipes that are fun to make and I think brownies and bars are just that so how about trying out these Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars .. they look so inviting don’t they ?
This great recipe has been brought to you by kingarthurflour.com, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
No time to make everyone’s favorite, chocolate chip cookies? This dough comes together in a flash — just spread it in a pan and bake; no need to shape individual cookies.
- 2/3 cup (10 2/3 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butterscotch flavor or vanilla-butternut flavor, optional
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder, optional
- 2 3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour or King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 cups chocolate chips; or a combination of different flavored chips, or chips and nuts
To get the full recipe please use the link below