I think these teddy bear cookies look so cute with them holding the pecan nut I really think you all will love to make these cookies, I was asked if I could find a recipe so I really hope you all love making these cute teddy bears
Below for you is a video tutorial from YouTube and the recipe there is also a ingredient conversion table to convert the different measurements …. http://afternoonbakingwithgrandma.com/u-s-imperial-metric-conversions-for-recipes/
This great recipe is brought to you by MosoGourmet 妄想グルメ on YouTube and boredpanda.com website thanks for sharing this recipe for us
Maa Tamagosan, a French-trained Japanese cook, just might have created a cookie that is too cute to eat. Her cookies look like cute little teddy bears clutching tasty nuts close to their hearts.
Luckily for us, Maa shared the recipe for these cookies on her blog so that the rest of the world can wrestle with the question of whether or not one can eat something so cute. If you have a nut allergy, Maa’s cute recipe can probably be used with other fillings in the center as well, like fruit jam or candy. The bear cookie form is probably the only special tool you’ll need.
Here is a link to get the cookie cutters.. teddy bear cutters
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F).
2. Mix 110g cake flour, 20g potato starch, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
3. Whisk 40g beet sugar syrup, 10g honey, and 30g vegetable oil in a small bowl.
4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula. Once thoroughly mixed, spread between parchment paper and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
5. Use a bear cookie cutter to cut out the shapes.
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond, and have the bears hug them tightly.
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails.
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
9. Take out of the oven and they’re done!